Check In/Check Out
Check- In: from 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Check- Out: by 11.00am
Late Check In: If arrival is after 7.00pm, please call during working hours to receive Late Check- In procedure
Payments & Cancellations
• A deposit of One Night’s accommodation including tax is required for all reservations
• Balance is due at time of Check-In
• Special conditions apply for Reservations for 2 or more rooms
• Cancellation Policy – 7-Days prior to arrive for full refund less $30 processing fee
• Rooms are single or double occupancy and subject to 12% tax
• Additional guests (maximum 2, including children) limited to Cottages Only
• Minimum Stays may apply
• Published Rates do not include taxes & local room tax, which will be added to your bill
• Official rates are published on our Website, which may vary depending upon pricing policies in effect at time of viewing. The rate for your reservation is the rate quoted on your confirmation.
• All rates are based on 2 people only, except for our cottages which automatically quote for up to 4 occupants
• Children welcome in our Cottages ONLY, up to 4 occupants ONLY!
• We are a Non Smoking Inn. Guests who smoke in their room will incur a $250 cleaning fee
• No pets can be accommodated
• No burning of incense or candles on Inn’s premises
• Unfortunately we are unable to assist with carrying any luggage heavier than 15 lbs.
Conditions of Stay
The Cheshire Cat Inn reserves the right, at its discretion to terminate without notice an individual’s stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behavior, or as a result of actions that might endanger other guests. Guests are liable for any damage or loss caused by them during their stay at the Inn. Guests may be expected to pay the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy damage loss.